Free holiday food at Iron Age camp
As the Easter holidays come to a close Welwyn-based Celtic Harmony is giving families a great opportunity to beat the recession by inviting everyone who books to attend its camp near Brickendon to simply grab some free grub.
You have until Sunday to enjoy a free, fresh and tasty lunch, everyday.
Food is freshly prepared and visitors can choose from hog roast, jacket potatoes with a choice of fillings and ham or cheese rolls.
Visitors can relax and enjoy longbow archery and a storytelling performance in the roundhouse.
Children will be kept busy exploring on the woodland treasure hunts and try activities like making felt lambs, Easter baskets and much more.
You may also want to watch:
Celtic Harmony is a reconstructed Iron Age village set in 13 acres of woodland.
To book online go to www.celticharmony.org up to 5pm before the day of your visit and you can collect your free food ticket at the door!
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 4 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder
The Celtic Harmony Camp is in Bourne Wood, Brickendon Lane, Brickendon, near Hertford.
It is based at The Limberlost in Welwyn.