Free holiday food at Iron Age camp
As the Easter holidays come to a close Welwyn-based Celtic Harmony is giving families a great opportunity to beat the recession by inviting everyone who books to attend its camp near Brickendon to simply grab some free grub.
You have until Sunday to enjoy a free, fresh and tasty lunch, everyday.
Food is freshly prepared and visitors can choose from hog roast, jacket potatoes with a choice of fillings and ham or cheese rolls.
Visitors can relax and enjoy longbow archery and a storytelling performance in the roundhouse.
Children will be kept busy exploring on the woodland treasure hunts and try activities like making felt lambs, Easter baskets and much more.
You may also want to watch:
Celtic Harmony is a reconstructed Iron Age village set in 13 acres of woodland.
To book online go to www.celticharmony.org up to 5pm before the day of your visit and you can collect your free food ticket at the door!
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn
The Celtic Harmony Camp is in Bourne Wood, Brickendon Lane, Brickendon, near Hertford.
It is based at The Limberlost in Welwyn.