Free breakfast offer at Welwyn hotel
REGULARS at the White Hart in Welwyn are used to being treated with great grub, and great value. Deals in the recent past have included the credit crunch lunch – a three-course meal for �10 – and the two-for-one offer inside a WHT-backed booklet earlier t
REGULARS at the White Hart in Welwyn are used to being treated with great grub, and great value.
Deals in the recent past have included the credit crunch lunch - a three-course meal for �10 - and the two-for-one offer inside a WHT-backed booklet earlier this month.
Now proprietor Piers Lyon has taken it a step further, offering all WHT readers one free traditional breakfast.
The reason for this generosity?
You may also want to watch:
Simple, Piers is celebrating the White Hart's inclusion in the Michelin Guide 2009 for the second successive year and the launch of new menus, including a la carte, bar snack, breakfast and morning coffees.
To qualify for the breakfast, you need to buy this week's WHT. Cut out the article on page 14, attach your name and email address, and take it along with you to the Prospect Place eatery.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 10 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
The offer runs from Monday, March 2 to Saturday, March 7, between 7am and 9am.
For more information about the White Hart visit www.thewhiteharthotel.net or call 01438 715353.