Free breakfast offer at Welwyn hotel
REGULARS at the White Hart in Welwyn are used to being treated with great grub, and great value. Deals in the recent past have included the credit crunch lunch – a three-course meal for �10 – and the two-for-one offer inside a WHT-backed booklet earlier t
REGULARS at the White Hart in Welwyn are used to being treated with great grub, and great value.
Deals in the recent past have included the credit crunch lunch - a three-course meal for �10 - and the two-for-one offer inside a WHT-backed booklet earlier this month.
Now proprietor Piers Lyon has taken it a step further, offering all WHT readers one free traditional breakfast.
The reason for this generosity?
You may also want to watch:
Simple, Piers is celebrating the White Hart's inclusion in the Michelin Guide 2009 for the second successive year and the launch of new menus, including a la carte, bar snack, breakfast and morning coffees.
To qualify for the breakfast, you need to buy this week's WHT. Cut out the article on page 14, attach your name and email address, and take it along with you to the Prospect Place eatery.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
The offer runs from Monday, March 2 to Saturday, March 7, between 7am and 9am.
For more information about the White Hart visit www.thewhiteharthotel.net or call 01438 715353.