Free breakfast offer at Welwyn hotel
REGULARS at the White Hart in Welwyn are used to being treated with great grub, and great value. Deals in the recent past have included the credit crunch lunch – a three-course meal for �10 – and the two-for-one offer inside a WHT-backed booklet earlier t
REGULARS at the White Hart in Welwyn are used to being treated with great grub, and great value.
Deals in the recent past have included the credit crunch lunch - a three-course meal for �10 - and the two-for-one offer inside a WHT-backed booklet earlier this month.
Now proprietor Piers Lyon has taken it a step further, offering all WHT readers one free traditional breakfast.
The reason for this generosity?
You may also want to watch:
Simple, Piers is celebrating the White Hart's inclusion in the Michelin Guide 2009 for the second successive year and the launch of new menus, including a la carte, bar snack, breakfast and morning coffees.
To qualify for the breakfast, you need to buy this week's WHT. Cut out the article on page 14, attach your name and email address, and take it along with you to the Prospect Place eatery.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
The offer runs from Monday, March 2 to Saturday, March 7, between 7am and 9am.
For more information about the White Hart visit www.thewhiteharthotel.net or call 01438 715353.