Free breakfast offer at Welwyn hotel
REGULARS at the White Hart in Welwyn are used to being treated with great grub, and great value. Deals in the recent past have included the credit crunch lunch – a three-course meal for �10 – and the two-for-one offer inside a WHT-backed booklet earlier t
REGULARS at the White Hart in Welwyn are used to being treated with great grub, and great value.
Deals in the recent past have included the credit crunch lunch - a three-course meal for �10 - and the two-for-one offer inside a WHT-backed booklet earlier this month.
Now proprietor Piers Lyon has taken it a step further, offering all WHT readers one free traditional breakfast.
The reason for this generosity?
Simple, Piers is celebrating the White Hart's inclusion in the Michelin Guide 2009 for the second successive year and the launch of new menus, including a la carte, bar snack, breakfast and morning coffees.
To qualify for the breakfast, you need to buy this week's WHT. Cut out the article on page 14, attach your name and email address, and take it along with you to the Prospect Place eatery.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Campaigners close in on fundraising target ahead BioPark appeal
- 3 Uni of Herts student loses arm on Turkish holiday
- 4 Multi-vehicle crash on M25 near Potters Bar
- 5 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 6 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 7 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 8 IN PICTURES: The return of Kimpton Folk Festival
- 9 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 10 Potters Bar RSPCA looking for new homes for farm animals
The offer runs from Monday, March 2 to Saturday, March 7, between 7am and 9am.
For more information about the White Hart visit www.thewhiteharthotel.net or call 01438 715353.