Free breakfast offer at Welwyn hotel
REGULARS at the White Hart in Welwyn are used to being treated with great grub, and great value. Deals in the recent past have included the credit crunch lunch – a three-course meal for �10 – and the two-for-one offer inside a WHT-backed booklet earlier t
REGULARS at the White Hart in Welwyn are used to being treated with great grub, and great value.
Deals in the recent past have included the credit crunch lunch - a three-course meal for �10 - and the two-for-one offer inside a WHT-backed booklet earlier this month.
Now proprietor Piers Lyon has taken it a step further, offering all WHT readers one free traditional breakfast.
The reason for this generosity?
You may also want to watch:
Simple, Piers is celebrating the White Hart's inclusion in the Michelin Guide 2009 for the second successive year and the launch of new menus, including a la carte, bar snack, breakfast and morning coffees.
To qualify for the breakfast, you need to buy this week's WHT. Cut out the article on page 14, attach your name and email address, and take it along with you to the Prospect Place eatery.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 5 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 6 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
The offer runs from Monday, March 2 to Saturday, March 7, between 7am and 9am.
For more information about the White Hart visit www.thewhiteharthotel.net or call 01438 715353.