Former Welwyn Garden City manager faces misconduct hearing
A FORMER boss of WGC Football Club has been accused of professional misconduct during his work as a physiotherapist. Guillermo Ganet, who managed WGC between 2001 and 2005, faces a number of allegations of unprofessional conduct while
A FORMER boss of WGC Football Club has been accused of professional misconduct during his work as a physiotherapist.
Guillermo Ganet, who managed WGC between 2001 and 2005, faces a number of allegations of unprofessional conduct while working as a physio for the RAF.
The Spaniard is alleged to have behaved inappropriately around four female employees between December 2001 and August 2007.
Ganet, who has also managed Welsh side Cwmbran Town, denies all allegations against him.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking about these claims, he told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "It is with my solicitors."
His case will be heard by the Health Professions Council (HPC) in London in November.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
An MoD spokesman said: "The RAF can confirm that Mr Guillermo Ganet, a civilian physiotherapist previously employed by the RAF, is due to appear before the HPC on November 2, 2009 having been charged with professional misconduct.