Former Welwyn Garden City manager faces misconduct hearing
A FORMER boss of WGC Football Club has been accused of professional misconduct during his work as a physiotherapist. Guillermo Ganet, who managed WGC between 2001 and 2005, faces a number of allegations of unprofessional conduct while
A FORMER boss of WGC Football Club has been accused of professional misconduct during his work as a physiotherapist.
Guillermo Ganet, who managed WGC between 2001 and 2005, faces a number of allegations of unprofessional conduct while working as a physio for the RAF.
The Spaniard is alleged to have behaved inappropriately around four female employees between December 2001 and August 2007.
Ganet, who has also managed Welsh side Cwmbran Town, denies all allegations against him.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking about these claims, he told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "It is with my solicitors."
His case will be heard by the Health Professions Council (HPC) in London in November.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 8 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced
An MoD spokesman said: "The RAF can confirm that Mr Guillermo Ganet, a civilian physiotherapist previously employed by the RAF, is due to appear before the HPC on November 2, 2009 having been charged with professional misconduct.