Former Potters Bar jewellers to become estate agency?
PLANS to convert a vacant Potters Bar jewellery shop into an estate agency have been unveiled.
Duncan Perry has asked Hertsmere Borough Council for permission to turn the former L Wren Jewellers in Darkes Lane into a second branch of his Brookmans Park-based firm Duncan Perry Estates.
L Wren closed on December 24 after 40 years in the town.
If the planning application is approved, the branch would operate with three full-time employees and one part-time worker.
It would open between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday, from 9am until 5pm on Saturdays and from 10am until 1pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
You may also want to watch:
The application is currently out to public consultation.
A decision on the application is expected by August 13.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
To view the plans, click on the link right.