Former Potters Bar jewellers to become estate agency?
PLANS to convert a vacant Potters Bar jewellery shop into an estate agency have been unveiled.
Duncan Perry has asked Hertsmere Borough Council for permission to turn the former L Wren Jewellers in Darkes Lane into a second branch of his Brookmans Park-based firm Duncan Perry Estates.
L Wren closed on December 24 after 40 years in the town.
If the planning application is approved, the branch would operate with three full-time employees and one part-time worker.
It would open between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday, from 9am until 5pm on Saturdays and from 10am until 1pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
You may also want to watch:
The application is currently out to public consultation.
A decision on the application is expected by August 13.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return
To view the plans, click on the link right.