Former Potters Bar jewellers to become estate agency?
PLANS to convert a vacant Potters Bar jewellery shop into an estate agency have been unveiled.
Duncan Perry has asked Hertsmere Borough Council for permission to turn the former L Wren Jewellers in Darkes Lane into a second branch of his Brookmans Park-based firm Duncan Perry Estates.
L Wren closed on December 24 after 40 years in the town.
If the planning application is approved, the branch would operate with three full-time employees and one part-time worker.
It would open between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday, from 9am until 5pm on Saturdays and from 10am until 1pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
You may also want to watch:
The application is currently out to public consultation.
A decision on the application is expected by August 13.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
To view the plans, click on the link right.