Former Onslow and St Audrey's pupils invited to school reunion
FORMER pupils of two Hatfield schools are being invited to a reunion later this year. Students who started at Onslow or St Audrey s between 1980 and 1982 – before the two schools merged – can attend a get-together at the Gosling Sports Park s Collingwood
FORMER pupils of two Hatfield schools are being invited to a reunion later this year.
Students who started at Onslow or St Audrey's between 1980 and 1982 - before the two schools merged - can attend a get-together at the Gosling Sports Park's Collingwood Suite in WGC on Saturday, September 19.
"We are really excited about the evening and tickets are selling fast," said organiser Rowie Briggs.
"We are looking forward to catching up with old friends, to reminisce about good and bad times experienced at school."
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the bash, which starts at 7.45pm and finishes gone midnight, cost �12.50 per person.
That price includes a buffet, 80s disco and slideshow of old photos.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
There is a limited number of tickets available and they will not be on sale on the night at the door.
Any surplus from the event will be donated to Onslow St Audrey's School.
For more information, contact Rowie Briggs via email at email@example.com