Former Jade Goody fitness trainer to run Welwyn Garden City boot camp
A FORMER Royal Marine, who is now a personal trainer at Gosling Sports Park, will be putting residents through their paces at an upcoming get fit club.
The Gosling Boot Camp, which starts on Monday, November 1, is a four-week, 12-session process for anyone looking to get fit.
Run by Steve Plunkett, a member of the Great Britain Powerlifting Squad, the course in WGC includes a diet and fitness regime, with seminar on weight loss and thorough fitness tests, to help boot campers burn the unwanted pounds.
Steve, who starred in Living TV’s 2008 Living with Jade Boot Camp, said: “We have 11 trainers, many acres of land and all the facilities you could wish for, as well as surrounding areas like Stanborough Lakes, and we will be using all of these to help people get what they want out of it.”
Open to over-18s on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, either 6am or 6pm, it is �140 for members and �175 for non-members.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 01707 331056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 3 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 7 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 10 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank