Former Jade Goody fitness trainer to run Welwyn Garden City boot camp
A FORMER Royal Marine, who is now a personal trainer at Gosling Sports Park, will be putting residents through their paces at an upcoming get fit club.
The Gosling Boot Camp, which starts on Monday, November 1, is a four-week, 12-session process for anyone looking to get fit.
Run by Steve Plunkett, a member of the Great Britain Powerlifting Squad, the course in WGC includes a diet and fitness regime, with seminar on weight loss and thorough fitness tests, to help boot campers burn the unwanted pounds.
Steve, who starred in Living TV’s 2008 Living with Jade Boot Camp, said: “We have 11 trainers, many acres of land and all the facilities you could wish for, as well as surrounding areas like Stanborough Lakes, and we will be using all of these to help people get what they want out of it.”
Open to over-18s on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, either 6am or 6pm, it is �140 for members and �175 for non-members.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 01707 331056 or email email@example.com
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
- 6 Would you quit drinking and smoking?
- 7 Businesses react as relaxation of Covid restrictions delayed to July 19
- 8 100 not out for centenarian Gladys
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 Getting wild at Panshanger Park with Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust