Former ELO star to earn his Corn
ONE of rock s most famous violinists, Mik Kaminski, is coming to the Corn Exchange. The former ELO member and current member of the new ELOII incarnation, The Orchestra, is bringing his new project to the Hertford venue next Friday (March 6). He will be
ONE of rock's most famous violinists, Mik Kaminski, is coming to the Corn Exchange.
The former ELO member and current member of the new ELOII incarnation, The Orchestra, is bringing his new project to the Hertford venue next Friday (March 6).
He will be joined by fellow Orchestra member Phil Bates and vocalist Tina McBain.
Mik Kaminski and Phil Bates have been touring the world performing at major theatres with the full band line-up.
You may also want to watch:
Mik Kaminski said: "I really do like the whole ethos of just stripping down to two vocals and two instruments.
"Playing smaller intimate venues can sometimes be more exciting than playing the larger theatres and stadiums.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 9 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 10 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
"There is nowhere to hide; you can see the whites of people's eyes in the audience."
The show will explore new arrangements of Beatles songs, especially where the Beatles and the blues meet.
Mik added: "We are looking forward to seeing friends old and new at the show, which will appeal to fans of the blues, The Beatles, ELO and all its incarnations, and of course people who just love great musicianship.
"The pressure is on, but I welcome this with relish.