Former EastEnders soap star is Killing Time in thriller
INTENSE thriller Killing Time opens at The Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage tomorrow night (Tuesday). The show, which is on until Saturday, stars Debbie Arnold who has been in soaps Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks and EastEnders. Debbie plays the
INTENSE thriller Killing Time opens at The Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage tomorrow night (Tuesday).
The show, which is on until Saturday, stars Debbie Arnold who has been in soaps Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks and EastEnders.
Debbie plays the character of Jane - married to the violent, unsavoury Michael - who is brought together with Rick during a chance meeting.
Rick wants Michael dead and surprisingly, Jane is happy to collude with Rick in his plan.
However, the two conspirators are not who they appear to be as they reveal more and more of their true identities, and the crimes and violence that have linked them in the past.
The encounter becomes combative; each in turn is handcuffed and threatened, each alternates between being predator and prey.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 5 Tournament's return brings huge joy to Welwyn Garden City Youth Football Club
- 6 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 7 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 8 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 9 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 10 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
Bosses of Killing Time promise plenty of twists and turns to keep the audience on the edge of their seats until the final climax.
It starts at 7.45pm with matinee performances on Thursday and Saturday starting at 2.30pm.
Tickets are from �15.50.