Former EastEnders soap star is Killing Time in thriller
INTENSE thriller Killing Time opens at The Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage tomorrow night (Tuesday). The show, which is on until Saturday, stars Debbie Arnold who has been in soaps Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks and EastEnders. Debbie plays the
INTENSE thriller Killing Time opens at The Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage tomorrow night (Tuesday).
The show, which is on until Saturday, stars Debbie Arnold who has been in soaps Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks and EastEnders.
Debbie plays the character of Jane - married to the violent, unsavoury Michael - who is brought together with Rick during a chance meeting.
Rick wants Michael dead and surprisingly, Jane is happy to collude with Rick in his plan.
You may also want to watch:
However, the two conspirators are not who they appear to be as they reveal more and more of their true identities, and the crimes and violence that have linked them in the past.
The encounter becomes combative; each in turn is handcuffed and threatened, each alternates between being predator and prey.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
Bosses of Killing Time promise plenty of twists and turns to keep the audience on the edge of their seats until the final climax.
It starts at 7.45pm with matinee performances on Thursday and Saturday starting at 2.30pm.
Tickets are from �15.50.