Former EastEnders soap star is Killing Time in thriller
INTENSE thriller Killing Time opens at The Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage tomorrow night (Tuesday). The show, which is on until Saturday, stars Debbie Arnold who has been in soaps Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks and EastEnders. Debbie plays the
INTENSE thriller Killing Time opens at The Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage tomorrow night (Tuesday).
The show, which is on until Saturday, stars Debbie Arnold who has been in soaps Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks and EastEnders.
Debbie plays the character of Jane - married to the violent, unsavoury Michael - who is brought together with Rick during a chance meeting.
Rick wants Michael dead and surprisingly, Jane is happy to collude with Rick in his plan.
You may also want to watch:
However, the two conspirators are not who they appear to be as they reveal more and more of their true identities, and the crimes and violence that have linked them in the past.
The encounter becomes combative; each in turn is handcuffed and threatened, each alternates between being predator and prey.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
Bosses of Killing Time promise plenty of twists and turns to keep the audience on the edge of their seats until the final climax.
It starts at 7.45pm with matinee performances on Thursday and Saturday starting at 2.30pm.
Tickets are from �15.50.