Flue blaze sparks drama in Codicote
PUBLISHED: 09:22 09 October 2012 | UPDATED: 09:51 09 October 2012
A FIRE crew from Welwyn was called to a burning stove fire last night, Monday.
Firefighters rushed to Kimpton Road in Codicote at around 8.50pm.
A spokesman told the Welwyn Hatfield Times: “There was a fire in the flue liner of a log burning stove.
“It was accidental.
“We used containers of water to put it out.”
The crew left the scene at 9.30pm.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.