Floral tributes for Hatfield man
TRIBUTES including a Union flag and flowers have been left for a 35-year-old man who died. Daniel Kavanagh, of Hillfield, Hatfield, died at
TRIBUTES including a Union flag and flowers have been left for a 35-year-old man who died.
Daniel Kavanagh, of Hillfield, Hatfield, died at the
QE2 Hospital and an inquest into his death was opened last Monday.
Tributes have been left for him at the former bingo hall at
You may also want to watch:
The Common, in Hatfield.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 3 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 8 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 9 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 10 What time will the election results come in?