Flashy media course for enthusiasts at University of Hertfordshire
EXPLORE the latest new media facilities and software at the Hatfield-based University of Hertfordshire. Mediascool! – a three-day course – will allow enthusiasts, aged eight to 18 years, to learn about FLASH animation, Photoshop or film with an inventive
EXPLORE the latest new media facilities and software at the Hatfield-based University of Hertfordshire.
Mediascool! - a three-day course - will allow enthusiasts, aged eight to 18 years, to learn about FLASH animation, Photoshop or film with an inventive angle.
Experienced tutors will support you through the basics of digital animation to help you create your own 2D characters.
You will also play around with digital painting in Photoshop and will create a stop-frame pixelated short film.
A spokesman for the university said: "This great workshop will help any young person get to grips with the basic software packages used in the industry today.
"They will also get a chance to take up a role within a small group - a camera person, director, actor or sound person - to create a short film."
- 1 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Family living over their own waste for 13 years due to faulty pipe
- 4 Warning issued over park fires as hot weather continues
- 5 Resident's fury after tree barrier to train line destroyed
- 6 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 7 Meet your officers at Friday’s Welwyn Garden City event
- 8 Serious shrubland fire extinguished next to M25 on Hertfordshire border
- 9 Screen on the Green returning to Welwyn Garden City
- 10 The Hertfordshire athletes taking on European Championships Munich 2022
If you like the sound of that, book your place on the course now.
It starts on Monday, August 24 until August 26, from 7pm until 9.30pm.
The course fee is �105.
For more information call the University of Hertfordshire on 01707 285300.