Flashy media course for enthusiasts at University of Hertfordshire
EXPLORE the latest new media facilities and software at the Hatfield-based University of Hertfordshire. Mediascool! – a three-day course – will allow enthusiasts, aged eight to 18 years, to learn about FLASH animation, Photoshop or film with an inventive
EXPLORE the latest new media facilities and software at the Hatfield-based University of Hertfordshire.
Mediascool! - a three-day course - will allow enthusiasts, aged eight to 18 years, to learn about FLASH animation, Photoshop or film with an inventive angle.
Experienced tutors will support you through the basics of digital animation to help you create your own 2D characters.
You will also play around with digital painting in Photoshop and will create a stop-frame pixelated short film.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the university said: "This great workshop will help any young person get to grips with the basic software packages used in the industry today.
"They will also get a chance to take up a role within a small group - a camera person, director, actor or sound person - to create a short film."
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
If you like the sound of that, book your place on the course now.
It starts on Monday, August 24 until August 26, from 7pm until 9.30pm.
The course fee is �105.
For more information call the University of Hertfordshire on 01707 285300.