Flashy media course for enthusiasts at University of Hertfordshire
EXPLORE the latest new media facilities and software at the Hatfield-based University of Hertfordshire. Mediascool! – a three-day course – will allow enthusiasts, aged eight to 18 years, to learn about FLASH animation, Photoshop or film with an inventive
EXPLORE the latest new media facilities and software at the Hatfield-based University of Hertfordshire.
Mediascool! - a three-day course - will allow enthusiasts, aged eight to 18 years, to learn about FLASH animation, Photoshop or film with an inventive angle.
Experienced tutors will support you through the basics of digital animation to help you create your own 2D characters.
You will also play around with digital painting in Photoshop and will create a stop-frame pixelated short film.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the university said: "This great workshop will help any young person get to grips with the basic software packages used in the industry today.
"They will also get a chance to take up a role within a small group - a camera person, director, actor or sound person - to create a short film."
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 7 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
If you like the sound of that, book your place on the course now.
It starts on Monday, August 24 until August 26, from 7pm until 9.30pm.
The course fee is �105.
For more information call the University of Hertfordshire on 01707 285300.