Flashy media course for enthusiasts at University of Hertfordshire
EXPLORE the latest new media facilities and software at the Hatfield-based University of Hertfordshire. Mediascool! – a three-day course – will allow enthusiasts, aged eight to 18 years, to learn about FLASH animation, Photoshop or film with an inventive
EXPLORE the latest new media facilities and software at the Hatfield-based University of Hertfordshire.
Mediascool! - a three-day course - will allow enthusiasts, aged eight to 18 years, to learn about FLASH animation, Photoshop or film with an inventive angle.
Experienced tutors will support you through the basics of digital animation to help you create your own 2D characters.
You will also play around with digital painting in Photoshop and will create a stop-frame pixelated short film.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the university said: "This great workshop will help any young person get to grips with the basic software packages used in the industry today.
"They will also get a chance to take up a role within a small group - a camera person, director, actor or sound person - to create a short film."
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
If you like the sound of that, book your place on the course now.
It starts on Monday, August 24 until August 26, from 7pm until 9.30pm.
The course fee is �105.
For more information call the University of Hertfordshire on 01707 285300.