Flasher wanted by police after incident in Welwyn Garden City public toilets
A PERVERT is being hunted by police after exposing himself to a man in public toilets in WGC.
The flasher revealed himself to the victim, aged 20 from WGC, through a hole in an adjoining cubicle of the Bridge Road lavatories, at 1.40pm on Wednesday.
He is described as a white man, aged between 20 and 22, around 5ft 11ins tall with a slim build.
The flasher also had short, light brown shaved hair and was wearing a mint green t-shirt and grey Nike tracksuit trousers.
Pc Joe Clapham from the WGC Safer Neighbourhood Team said: “I am appealing to anyone who may have seen a man matching this description acting suspiciously in the area or running from the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information, call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 4 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 5 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 6 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 7 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 8 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 9 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 10 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched