Five wanted for petrol station theft
FIVE people are wanted by police in connection with a theft from a petrol station in Potters Bar.
On Saturday, January 16, a red Seat Alhambra pulled into the BP station in High Street, at around 1.45pm.
One man got out and filled the car with petrol, before going into the store to pay, accompanied by another man.
But two women and a young girl also entered the store, taking items from the shelves and hiding them in their coats before all five got into the Seat and drove off.
Police have now released CCTV images of a group they would like to speak to in connection with the theft.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer, Pc Graham Hiscock, said: “I would like to speak to anyone who recognises these people or was at the petrol station and saw this incident take place.
“Alternatively, if you are one of the people in the CCTV footage, please get in touch as you are vital to our investigation and could you could potentially provide us with some very useful information.”
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 4 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 7 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 8 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
Call Pc Hiscock on 0845 3300 222 with any information.