Five-car pile-up on M25
NINE people were involved in a five-car smash on the M25 in Potters Bar. The pile-up occurred at around noon on Saturday between junction 24, Potters Bar and junction 25, Enfield. Emergency crews, including an air ambulance, raced to the scene.
NINE people were involved in a five-car smash on the M25 in Potters Bar.
The pile-up occurred at around noon on Saturday between junction 24, Potters Bar and junction 25, Enfield.
Emergency crews, including an air ambulance, raced to the scene.
Of the nine people involved in the crash, three required hospital treatment and were taken to Chase Farm Hospital, in Enfield, with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson told the WHT: "Due to the nature of the calls we had received, we dispatched an air ambulance to the incident.
"Three patients, one man and two women, were treated and stabilised at the roadside by paramedics and a doctor before being conveyed to Chase Farm Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries."
- 1 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 9 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 10 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
The air ambulance was not required to airlift anyone.