First for Tewin hotel as couple marry
A HAPPY couple have tied the knot – in a first for a luxurious hotel in Times Territory.
Kate Burell and Nigel Abraham became the first couple to get married outside at the Stable of Tewin Bury Farm, off Hertford Road near WGC, when they exchanged vows.
Even though the hotel has held weddings for several years, the hotel only got its wedding license for the stable this year, and Kate and Nigel were the first on the list.
Their special day was captured by wedding photographer Nigel Crump, of Nigel Crump Photography, who sent these images to the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
The blushing bride said: “It was a fantastic day and enjoyed by all.
You may also want to watch:
“It made it all the more memorable being the first.”
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 What time will the election results come in?
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone