First for Tewin hotel as couple marry
A HAPPY couple have tied the knot – in a first for a luxurious hotel in Times Territory.
Kate Burell and Nigel Abraham became the first couple to get married outside at the Stable of Tewin Bury Farm, off Hertford Road near WGC, when they exchanged vows.
Even though the hotel has held weddings for several years, the hotel only got its wedding license for the stable this year, and Kate and Nigel were the first on the list.
Their special day was captured by wedding photographer Nigel Crump, of Nigel Crump Photography, who sent these images to the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
The blushing bride said: “It was a fantastic day and enjoyed by all.
You may also want to watch:
“It made it all the more memorable being the first.”
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital