First for Tewin hotel as couple marry
A HAPPY couple have tied the knot – in a first for a luxurious hotel in Times Territory.
Kate Burell and Nigel Abraham became the first couple to get married outside at the Stable of Tewin Bury Farm, off Hertford Road near WGC, when they exchanged vows.
Even though the hotel has held weddings for several years, the hotel only got its wedding license for the stable this year, and Kate and Nigel were the first on the list.
Their special day was captured by wedding photographer Nigel Crump, of Nigel Crump Photography, who sent these images to the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
The blushing bride said: “It was a fantastic day and enjoyed by all.
You may also want to watch:
“It made it all the more memorable being the first.”
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 8 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 9 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton