Firefighters put out kitchen blaze at Hatfield school

Firefighters put out kitchen blaze at Hatfield school.

Firefighters put out kitchen blaze at Hatfield school. - Credit: Archant

Firefighters tackled a fire in a Hatfield school kitchen today before it spread.

Hatfield firefighters received reports of a kitchen fire in Howe Dell Primary School in Hatfield today.

Herts Fire Control tweeted: “Crews identified a fire in the extraction system and used a 9m ladder and dry powder extinguisher to extinguish the blaze before it spread.”


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus