Firefighters put out kitchen blaze at Hatfield school
PUBLISHED: 14:32 17 May 2017 | UPDATED: 14:32 17 May 2017
Firefighters tackled a fire in a Hatfield school kitchen today before it spread.
Hatfield firefighters received reports of a kitchen fire in Howe Dell Primary School in Hatfield today.
Herts Fire Control tweeted: “Crews identified a fire in the extraction system and used a 9m ladder and dry powder extinguisher to extinguish the blaze before it spread.”
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.