Fire in Northaw house

FLAMES ripped through the ground floor of a Northaw house yesterday morning (Wednesday).

Fire crews from Hatfield and Potters Bar attended the blaze in Northaw Place, Coopers Lane, at around 7.56am.

The incident was dealt with by 9.15am.

No one was involved.

The cause was accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter