Fire in Northaw house

PUBLISHED: 09:38 16 September 2010

fire engine

fire engine

Archant

FLAMES ripped through the ground floor of a Northaw house yesterday morning (Wednesday).

Fire crews from Hatfield and Potters Bar attended the blaze in Northaw Place, Coopers Lane, at around 7.56am.

The incident was dealt with by 9.15am.

No one was involved.

The cause was accidental.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Welwyn Hatfield Times