Fire crews tackle blaze at Hatfield home
PUBLISHED: 15:21 10 October 2017 | UPDATED: 15:21 10 October 2017
Danny Loo Photography 2017
Firefighters tackled a fire in Hatfield today after a washing machine caught alight.
Two St Albans fire engines were sent to a home in Millwards at about 2.30pm after a washing machine and rubbish had caught fire in the rear of the house.
Crews used one hosereel to extinguish what they believe to be an accidental fire.
Firefighters also ventilated the building.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.