Final chance to win tickets to see Dancing on Ice's Ray Quinn and Jessica Taylor
WILL former X Factor singer Ray Quinn or ex-Liberty X star Jessica Taylor win tonight s Dancing on Ice crown? The final of the ITV celebrity skating show takes place this evening (Sunday) with Ray, Jessica and investigative reporter Donal MacIntyre all ba
WILL former X Factor singer Ray Quinn or ex-Liberty X star Jessica Taylor win tonight's Dancing on Ice crown?
The final of the ITV celebrity skating show takes place this evening (Sunday) with Ray, Jessica and investigative reporter Donal MacIntyre all battling for the coveted title and the chance to dance to Bolero.
Regardless of tonight's result, you could be rink-side to see the stars of the celebrity show - both past and present - on ice next month.
After wowing more than 500,000 people across the country in 2007 and 2008 with stunning performances, Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean are about to embark on a third live UK tour of Dancing on Ice.
You may also want to watch:
And we want you to see it!
Because we have teamed up with Wembley Arena to offer our readers eight pairs of tickets to see the stunning show between April 10 and April 13.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
This tour will celebrate the 25th anniversary of skating legends Torvill and Dean's Olympic gold medal win for their stunning Bolero routine at the Sarajevo Winter Olympics in 1984.
They will be joined by past and present Dancing on Ice celebrity contestants, including Kyran Bracken, Todd Carty, Chris Fountain, Melinda Messenger, Roxanne Pallett, Ray Quinn, Zoe Salmon, Suzanne Shaw and Jessica Taylor.
All of the celebrities will be trained and choreographed by Torvill and Dean, who will also perform several of their favourite routines at each performance.
Olympic gold medal winner Robin Cousins will lead the panel of rink-side judges who will critique their performances.
The full judging panel is now confirmed and consists of Karen Barber, Robin Cousins, Ruthie Henshall and Nicky Slater.
There will also be one guest judging seat for each date, organisers are in the process of lining up some very special guests.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, all you have to do is answer the following simple question:
In what year did Torvill & Dean win the gold medal for their Bolero routine?
To enter send your answer on a postcard to: Dancing on Ice Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on March 30.
Winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date.
The tickets are valid for the performances at Wembley Arena on April 10; April 11; April 12 and April 13.
The dates and performances will be allocated at random.
There is no cash alternative.
The editor's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Normal Archant rules apply.