Film crews visit Brookmans Park
FILM crews descended on Brookmans Park last week to record the latest instalment in a series of TV ads. Cameramen swamped The Brookmans Hotel, in Bradmore Green, to film a new commercial for
FILM crews descended on Brookmans Park last week to record the latest instalment in a series of TV ads.
Cameramen swamped The Brookmans Hotel, in Bradmore Green, to film a new commercial for insurance comparison website gocompare.com.
Hotel director Tim Lightfoot said the company "really liked" the venue for filming.
He added: "It was perfect for what they were looking for."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for gocompare.com confirmed the company had been filming at Brookmans.
She said: "We were looking for a certain type of location for the advert and Brookmans fitted the bill perfectly.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 7 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust
"It was a very successful shoot and the whole team at the restaurant were incredibly helpful, we had a great day."
She added: "The ad is due to be broadcast later this year.