Film crews visit Brookmans Park
FILM crews descended on Brookmans Park last week to record the latest instalment in a series of TV ads. Cameramen swamped The Brookmans Hotel, in Bradmore Green, to film a new commercial for
FILM crews descended on Brookmans Park last week to record the latest instalment in a series of TV ads.
Cameramen swamped The Brookmans Hotel, in Bradmore Green, to film a new commercial for insurance comparison website gocompare.com.
Hotel director Tim Lightfoot said the company "really liked" the venue for filming.
He added: "It was perfect for what they were looking for."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for gocompare.com confirmed the company had been filming at Brookmans.
She said: "We were looking for a certain type of location for the advert and Brookmans fitted the bill perfectly.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 9 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 10 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
"It was a very successful shoot and the whole team at the restaurant were incredibly helpful, we had a great day."
She added: "The ad is due to be broadcast later this year.