Film crews visit Brookmans Park
FILM crews descended on Brookmans Park last week to record the latest instalment in a series of TV ads. Cameramen swamped The Brookmans Hotel, in Bradmore Green, to film a new commercial for
FILM crews descended on Brookmans Park last week to record the latest instalment in a series of TV ads.
Cameramen swamped The Brookmans Hotel, in Bradmore Green, to film a new commercial for insurance comparison website gocompare.com.
Hotel director Tim Lightfoot said the company "really liked" the venue for filming.
He added: "It was perfect for what they were looking for."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for gocompare.com confirmed the company had been filming at Brookmans.
She said: "We were looking for a certain type of location for the advert and Brookmans fitted the bill perfectly.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 10 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
"It was a very successful shoot and the whole team at the restaurant were incredibly helpful, we had a great day."
She added: "The ad is due to be broadcast later this year.