Film crews visit Brookmans Park
FILM crews descended on Brookmans Park last week to record the latest instalment in a series of TV ads. Cameramen swamped The Brookmans Hotel, in Bradmore Green, to film a new commercial for
FILM crews descended on Brookmans Park last week to record the latest instalment in a series of TV ads.
Cameramen swamped The Brookmans Hotel, in Bradmore Green, to film a new commercial for insurance comparison website gocompare.com.
Hotel director Tim Lightfoot said the company "really liked" the venue for filming.
He added: "It was perfect for what they were looking for."
A spokesman for gocompare.com confirmed the company had been filming at Brookmans.
She said: "We were looking for a certain type of location for the advert and Brookmans fitted the bill perfectly.
- 1 Family living over their own waste for 13 years due to faulty pipe
- 2 Serious shrubland fire extinguished next to M25 on Hertfordshire border
- 3 Resident's fury after tree barrier to train line destroyed
- 4 IN PICTURES: Stars come out for Simply Red concert in Hatfield Park
- 5 Screen on the Green returning to Welwyn Garden City
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Free Compassionate Neighbours training session to be held by Isabel Hospice in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Big Brother House set to return to Hertfordshire for 2023 reboot show
- 9 What happened to the 633 Squadron movie-star Mosquitos?
- 10 Body of a man discovered in woodland near Welham Green
"It was a very successful shoot and the whole team at the restaurant were incredibly helpful, we had a great day."
She added: "The ad is due to be broadcast later this year.