Film crews visit Brookmans Park
FILM crews descended on Brookmans Park last week to record the latest instalment in a series of TV ads. Cameramen swamped The Brookmans Hotel, in Bradmore Green, to film a new commercial for
FILM crews descended on Brookmans Park last week to record the latest instalment in a series of TV ads.
Cameramen swamped The Brookmans Hotel, in Bradmore Green, to film a new commercial for insurance comparison website gocompare.com.
Hotel director Tim Lightfoot said the company "really liked" the venue for filming.
He added: "It was perfect for what they were looking for."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for gocompare.com confirmed the company had been filming at Brookmans.
She said: "We were looking for a certain type of location for the advert and Brookmans fitted the bill perfectly.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
"It was a very successful shoot and the whole team at the restaurant were incredibly helpful, we had a great day."
She added: "The ad is due to be broadcast later this year.