FHM 100 Sexiest Women Poll snub for Alesha and Snowdon
TWO Times Territory babes have lost their place in this year’s FHM list of the world’s 100 sexiest women.
Pop star and Strictly Come Dancing judge Alesha Dixon came 62nd in 2009, while model and radio DJ Lisa Snowdon finished 90th.
However, this time around there was no place at all in the line-up for the duo, who are two of WGC’s best known natives.
This year’s poll was won by Girls Aloud singer and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole.
Cole, 27, beat competition from Transformers star Megan Fox, glamour model Keeley Hazell and Holywood actress Jessica Alba to claim the prestigious gong for the second year running.
You may also want to watch:
Former Monk’s Walk student Alesha, 31, is currently recording her third studio album, the follow up to 2008’s The Alesha Show.
Lisa, meanwhile, recently became one of the new faces of Marks & Spencer’s women’s clothing.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog