FHM 100 Sexiest Women Poll snub for Alesha and Snowdon
TWO Times Territory babes have lost their place in this year’s FHM list of the world’s 100 sexiest women.
Pop star and Strictly Come Dancing judge Alesha Dixon came 62nd in 2009, while model and radio DJ Lisa Snowdon finished 90th.
However, this time around there was no place at all in the line-up for the duo, who are two of WGC’s best known natives.
This year’s poll was won by Girls Aloud singer and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole.
Cole, 27, beat competition from Transformers star Megan Fox, glamour model Keeley Hazell and Holywood actress Jessica Alba to claim the prestigious gong for the second year running.
You may also want to watch:
Former Monk’s Walk student Alesha, 31, is currently recording her third studio album, the follow up to 2008’s The Alesha Show.
Lisa, meanwhile, recently became one of the new faces of Marks & Spencer’s women’s clothing.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 4 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 8 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 9 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 10 Smart new kits for Welwyn's men who maintain unbeaten start to new hockey season