Family pay tribute to crash victim
THE family of a man who died following an early morning road accident have paid tribute to him.
Luke Moloney, 29, was involved in the crash with a white Toyota Previa at about 2am on October 31.
The accident happened in Hatfield Road, Smallford, near to the Notcutts garden centre.
Mr Moloney, from the St Albans area, was taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC, where he died of his injuries.
In a statement released through police, Mr Moloney’s family said: “Luke, what can we say? The words don’t come easy, and even if they did, there’s too many to describe what a great son, brother and dearest friend you were to us all.
You may also want to watch:
“You loved your work, your love of your horse and of course your love of a good time. We all look forward to the time we can all party together again. We will think of you every day. God bless you ‘Lukie Boy’.”
The tribute added: “A life cut too short before you could really grow. May God take you into his care and make you one of his angels. Till we meet again.”
- 1 Hertsmere MP Oliver Dowden appointed Tory co-chairman but loses secretary role
- 2 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 18 Insulate Britain protesters arrested at M25 and A1 demonstrations
- 7 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 8 Historic Green Belt site under threat
- 9 M25 by South Mimms blocked by climate protesters
- 10 Boy hit by car during Hatfield altercation