Family pay tribute to crash victim
THE family of a man who died following an early morning road accident have paid tribute to him.
Luke Moloney, 29, was involved in the crash with a white Toyota Previa at about 2am on October 31.
The accident happened in Hatfield Road, Smallford, near to the Notcutts garden centre.
Mr Moloney, from the St Albans area, was taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC, where he died of his injuries.
In a statement released through police, Mr Moloney’s family said: “Luke, what can we say? The words don’t come easy, and even if they did, there’s too many to describe what a great son, brother and dearest friend you were to us all.
You may also want to watch:
“You loved your work, your love of your horse and of course your love of a good time. We all look forward to the time we can all party together again. We will think of you every day. God bless you ‘Lukie Boy’.”
The tribute added: “A life cut too short before you could really grow. May God take you into his care and make you one of his angels. Till we meet again.”
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 CCTV released after thousands of pounds of vitamins and supplements stolen
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 9 Nursey goes 'climate positive' by offsetting their carbon footprint
- 10 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades