Facelift plans for McDonald's in Potters Bar
A FAST food restaurant is seeking to re-style its 'tired and old-fashioned shopfront'. McDonald's has submitted a planning application to Hertsmere Borough Council to rejuvenate its eatery in Darkes Lane, Potters Bar. Under the plans, the restaurant exter
A FAST food restaurant is seeking to re-style its "tired and old-fashioned shopfront".
McDonald's has submitted a planning application to Hertsmere Borough Council to rejuvenate its eatery in Darkes Lane, Potters Bar.
Under the plans, the restaurant exterior would be repainted a "subtle" khaki green, and new automatic doors and signs would be installed.
The interior would also be fully refurbished and redecorated.
You may also want to watch:
A decision on the application is expected by March 30.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar