Facelift plan for McDonald's in Potters Bar
A FAST food restaurant is seeking to re-style its 'tired and old-fashioned shopfront'. McDonald's has submitted a planning application to Hertsmere Borough Council to rejuvenate its eatery in Darkes Lane, Potters Bar. Under the plans, the restaurant exter
A FAST food restaurant is seeking to re-style its "tired and old-fashioned shopfront".
McDonald's has submitted a planning application to Hertsmere Borough Council to rejuvenate its eatery in Darkes Lane, Potters Bar.
Under the plans, the restaurant exterior would be repainted a "subtle" khaki green, and new automatic doors and signs would be installed.
The interior would also be fully refurbished and redecorated.
You may also want to watch:
A decision on the application is expected by March 30.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn