Fab four's work goes on display at Welwyn Garden City gallery
ENJOY the work of four female artists currently on display at The New Maynard Gallery, in WGC. The exhibition Stones and Gnomes and Landscape runs until June 13. The works of Linda Anderson, Deirdre Shepherd, Liz Jenkins and Jill Wilkinson is on show fo
ENJOY the work of four female artists currently on display at The New Maynard Gallery, in WGC.
The exhibition Stones and Gnomes and Landscape runs until June 13.
The works of Linda Anderson, Deirdre Shepherd, Liz Jenkins and Jill Wilkinson is on show for all to see at the Campus West event.
Linda concentrates on painting colour and light in landscapes.
You may also want to watch:
Deirdre's work focuses on colourful, textural landscapes, inspired by mythology and the female body.
Liz's collection comprises of oil paintings on canvas inspired by microscopically enlarged images of minerals.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn
And finally, Jill will display her designer jewellery created using quality precious and semi-precious stones.
Jill is the newcomer to the group as the other three ladies have exhibited together before during Open Studios at the Forge in Digswell and also at The Brighton Art Fair.
The exhibition is open whenever Campus West is. Admission is free.