Fab four's work goes on display at Welwyn Garden City gallery
ENJOY the work of four female artists currently on display at The New Maynard Gallery, in WGC. The exhibition Stones and Gnomes and Landscape runs until June 13. The works of Linda Anderson, Deirdre Shepherd, Liz Jenkins and Jill Wilkinson is on show fo
ENJOY the work of four female artists currently on display at The New Maynard Gallery, in WGC.
The exhibition Stones and Gnomes and Landscape runs until June 13.
The works of Linda Anderson, Deirdre Shepherd, Liz Jenkins and Jill Wilkinson is on show for all to see at the Campus West event.
Linda concentrates on painting colour and light in landscapes.
You may also want to watch:
Deirdre's work focuses on colourful, textural landscapes, inspired by mythology and the female body.
Liz's collection comprises of oil paintings on canvas inspired by microscopically enlarged images of minerals.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 10 Paedophile jailed for historic child sex offences
And finally, Jill will display her designer jewellery created using quality precious and semi-precious stones.
Jill is the newcomer to the group as the other three ladies have exhibited together before during Open Studios at the Forge in Digswell and also at The Brighton Art Fair.
The exhibition is open whenever Campus West is. Admission is free.