Fab four's work goes on display at Welwyn Garden City gallery
ENJOY the work of four female artists currently on display at The New Maynard Gallery, in WGC. The exhibition Stones and Gnomes and Landscape runs until June 13. The works of Linda Anderson, Deirdre Shepherd, Liz Jenkins and Jill Wilkinson is on show fo
ENJOY the work of four female artists currently on display at The New Maynard Gallery, in WGC.
The exhibition Stones and Gnomes and Landscape runs until June 13.
The works of Linda Anderson, Deirdre Shepherd, Liz Jenkins and Jill Wilkinson is on show for all to see at the Campus West event.
Linda concentrates on painting colour and light in landscapes.
You may also want to watch:
Deirdre's work focuses on colourful, textural landscapes, inspired by mythology and the female body.
Liz's collection comprises of oil paintings on canvas inspired by microscopically enlarged images of minerals.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 8 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
And finally, Jill will display her designer jewellery created using quality precious and semi-precious stones.
Jill is the newcomer to the group as the other three ladies have exhibited together before during Open Studios at the Forge in Digswell and also at The Brighton Art Fair.
The exhibition is open whenever Campus West is. Admission is free.