Fab four's work goes on display at Welwyn Garden City gallery
ENJOY the work of four female artists currently on display at The New Maynard Gallery, in WGC. The exhibition Stones and Gnomes and Landscape runs until June 13. The works of Linda Anderson, Deirdre Shepherd, Liz Jenkins and Jill Wilkinson is on show fo
ENJOY the work of four female artists currently on display at The New Maynard Gallery, in WGC.
The exhibition Stones and Gnomes and Landscape runs until June 13.
The works of Linda Anderson, Deirdre Shepherd, Liz Jenkins and Jill Wilkinson is on show for all to see at the Campus West event.
Linda concentrates on painting colour and light in landscapes.
You may also want to watch:
Deirdre's work focuses on colourful, textural landscapes, inspired by mythology and the female body.
Liz's collection comprises of oil paintings on canvas inspired by microscopically enlarged images of minerals.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
And finally, Jill will display her designer jewellery created using quality precious and semi-precious stones.
Jill is the newcomer to the group as the other three ladies have exhibited together before during Open Studios at the Forge in Digswell and also at The Brighton Art Fair.
The exhibition is open whenever Campus West is. Admission is free.