Eyewitness sought after Hatfield street attack
POLICE are searching for a woman who witnessed a violent attack in Hatfield.
A 29-year-old man was punched and kicked by another in Queensway on May 21, but officers have only just released details.
During the assault at 4.15pm, the woman intervened and the thug walked away.
Pc Paul Dicker is investigating.
He said: “We believe a woman saw what happened and told the offender to stop the assault and we would like to hear from this woman.
You may also want to watch:
“If that was you please give me a call.
“I would also like to appeal to anyone who may have any information about what happened to make contact with me.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 2 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 7 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 DIY SOS star Billy Byrne set to open returning Codicote Village Day this weekend
- 10 70-year-old dies following single-vehicle collision in Welwyn
Witnesses call police on 0845 3300 222.