Eyewitness sought after Hatfield street attack
POLICE are searching for a woman who witnessed a violent attack in Hatfield.
A 29-year-old man was punched and kicked by another in Queensway on May 21, but officers have only just released details.
During the assault at 4.15pm, the woman intervened and the thug walked away.
Pc Paul Dicker is investigating.
He said: “We believe a woman saw what happened and told the offender to stop the assault and we would like to hear from this woman.
You may also want to watch:
“If that was you please give me a call.
“I would also like to appeal to anyone who may have any information about what happened to make contact with me.”
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
Witnesses call police on 0845 3300 222.