EU nationals encouraged to attend Hatfield event
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
An event for EU nationals has been arranged in Hatfield to help clarify the UK’s position on securing citizens’ rights.
European Voices, which will be held at Hatfield Fire Station in Wellfield Road, will provide people with the chance to get advice regarding their future in the UK and clarity on their legal status.
It has been organised by pro-EU organisation New Europeans, and will take place on January 25, between 7pm and 8.30pm.
Among the speakers will be Welwyn Hatfield’s Conservative MP Grant Shapps.
An event spokesman said: “Brexit is proving to be a difficult task and far more complex than initially anticipated.
You may also want to watch:
“Many EU citizens feel isolated and uncertain regarding their future. New Europeans are inviting European citizens living in Welwyn Hatfield for a meeting and Q&A session.
“This is a great opportunity to ask questions and to get a better understanding of the UK’s position on securing our citizens’ rights.”
For more information and to book a place, visit: https://neweuropeans.net/event/2154/european-voices-residents-welwyn-hatfield-speak.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 4 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 5 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 6 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 7 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 8 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 9 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 10 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part