Enjoy a musical trip with Wicked group
A BAND who promise to provide a rolling, thundering mass of infectious riffs, gut-busting bass and tripped out vocals will be performing in St Albans. Trippy Wicked are Trippy Pierre (guitar, vocals), Chris West (drums) and Dicky Wicked (bass). The thre
A BAND who promise to provide a "rolling, thundering mass of infectious riffs, gut-busting bass and tripped out vocals" will be performing in St Albans.
Trippy Wicked are Trippy Pierre (guitar, vocals), Chris West (drums) and Dicky Wicked (bass).
The three-piece, who are influenced by Russ Meyer, Soundgarden, ZZ Top and Sepultura, already have one seven-song EP, entitled Lower The Tone, to their name and are currently writing new material for future releases.
Trippy Wicked will be at The Horn on Friday, February 27.
You may also want to watch:
Support will come in the form of Toxins and Zeropunk.
The music starts at 8pm and will finish at midnight, to be followed by a DJ set until 2am.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Report shows staggering increase in fly-tipping across Herts over past year
Tickets cost �4 on the door.
For more information about the band log on to www.myspace.com/trippywicked