Enjoy a musical trip with Wicked group
A BAND who promise to provide a rolling, thundering mass of infectious riffs, gut-busting bass and tripped out vocals will be performing in St Albans. Trippy Wicked are Trippy Pierre (guitar, vocals), Chris West (drums) and Dicky Wicked (bass). The thre
A BAND who promise to provide a "rolling, thundering mass of infectious riffs, gut-busting bass and tripped out vocals" will be performing in St Albans.
Trippy Wicked are Trippy Pierre (guitar, vocals), Chris West (drums) and Dicky Wicked (bass).
The three-piece, who are influenced by Russ Meyer, Soundgarden, ZZ Top and Sepultura, already have one seven-song EP, entitled Lower The Tone, to their name and are currently writing new material for future releases.
Trippy Wicked will be at The Horn on Friday, February 27.
You may also want to watch:
Support will come in the form of Toxins and Zeropunk.
The music starts at 8pm and will finish at midnight, to be followed by a DJ set until 2am.
- 1 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 5 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 10 Brookmans Park pub reopens with more outdoor space for eating and drinking
Tickets cost �4 on the door.
For more information about the band log on to www.myspace.com/trippywicked