Enjoy a musical trip with Wicked group
A BAND who promise to provide a rolling, thundering mass of infectious riffs, gut-busting bass and tripped out vocals will be performing in St Albans. Trippy Wicked are Trippy Pierre (guitar, vocals), Chris West (drums) and Dicky Wicked (bass). The thre
A BAND who promise to provide a "rolling, thundering mass of infectious riffs, gut-busting bass and tripped out vocals" will be performing in St Albans.
Trippy Wicked are Trippy Pierre (guitar, vocals), Chris West (drums) and Dicky Wicked (bass).
The three-piece, who are influenced by Russ Meyer, Soundgarden, ZZ Top and Sepultura, already have one seven-song EP, entitled Lower The Tone, to their name and are currently writing new material for future releases.
Trippy Wicked will be at The Horn on Friday, February 27.
You may also want to watch:
Support will come in the form of Toxins and Zeropunk.
The music starts at 8pm and will finish at midnight, to be followed by a DJ set until 2am.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 4 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 10 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
Tickets cost �4 on the door.
For more information about the band log on to www.myspace.com/trippywicked