Electric radiator causes fire in Potters Bar

PUBLISHED: 09:52 20 October 2016 | UPDATED: 09:52 20 October 2016

An electric radiator started a fire in Potters Bar

An electric radiator started a fire in Potters Bar

Archant

Firefighters from Potters Bar Fire Station attended a fire caused by an electric radiator.

The fire broke out at 7.22am today in a second floor flat in Bornedene.

One fire engine from Potters Bar was sent to the blaze and put it out using water from buckets.

No people were involved and the firefighters left the scene at 7.46am.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Welwyn Hatfield Times

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists