Win a fish pedicure at Old Hatfield salon
ONE of the biggest beauty crazes of the moment has arrived in Times Territory – and you could win a chance to try it out for free.
In the world of health and beauty right now, there is a particular doctor that is being sought above all others.
That is the so-called “Doctor Fish”, otherwise known as Garra Rufa, which has become the star attraction in many spas across the country, as the provider of the now-famous fish pedicure.
By now, many will be aware of how the treatment works – customers plonk their tootsies into a tank full of the Garra Rufa and let the tiny fish nibble away at the dead skin, leaving punters’ paws feeling soft and clean.
And now, anyone curious to try this latest craze need only hot foot it over to Old Hatfield to find out what it’s like.
You may also want to watch:
Essence Nail and Beauty has just opened its own fish pedicure spa at its salon in Salisbury Square.
And to celebrate, owner Janice Keogh is offering one lucky WHT reader a chance to try a session with her “boys”.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Former healthcare worker nominated for role model award due to rare illness awareness campaign
- 10 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
“That’s what I call my fish,” said Janice. “I think a lot of people will want to try it.
“It’s interesting to see how it works, and hopefully if you try it once, you’ll want to try it again.”
To stand a chance of winning a free fish pedicure at Essence Nail and Beauty, simply answer the following question:
What is the correct name for the species of fish used in fish pedicures?
a) Garra Rufa
Send you answer, along with your name, address and contact telephone number, to Essence fish pedicure competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC AL8 6AP or email email@example.com by noon on Wednesday, June 15.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* As well as fish pedicures, Essence Nail and Beauty also offers a range of beauty packages, including airbrush make-up and pamper parties for adults and children.