Schools closed for snow day
- Credit: Mia Jankowicz
Schools are on alert for possible closures in response to predictions of heavy snow.
Schools that have announced a snow day today (February 28) are:
• Knebworth Primary School
The school has asked parents and guardians to pick their children up as soon as possible.
• Southfield School, Hatfield
Taxis will pick children up from the school at 1.00.
The school asks parents and guardians to make sure there is someone at home to receive children.
- 1 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 2 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 3 Man 'broke in and tried to steal car' in Potters Bar
- 4 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 5 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 7 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
- 8 League Two sides heading to Potters Bar Town for pre-season
- 9 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 10 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
Parents who pick up from school can come early, or arrive for 1.00.
• Tewin Cowper C Of E VA Primary School
The school asks parents and guardians to pick up children as soon as possible.
If you think you may be later than 1.30pm, please call to let the school know.
• St Michael’s Woolmer Green
School is OPEN until 3.15pm, but after-school clubs including EnergyKidz are cancelled to enable all staff to get home safely.
A further message will be sent if they have to close tomorrow.
Have we missed your child’s school closure? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back for updates.