Schools closed for snow day
- Credit: Mia Jankowicz
Schools are on alert for possible closures in response to predictions of heavy snow.
Schools that have announced a snow day today (February 28) are:
• Knebworth Primary School
The school has asked parents and guardians to pick their children up as soon as possible.
• Southfield School, Hatfield
You may also want to watch:
Taxis will pick children up from the school at 1.00.
The school asks parents and guardians to make sure there is someone at home to receive children.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman as two men charged with murder
- 2 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 3 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 4 New ITV teen drama Tell Me Everything being filmed in Welwyn Garden City
- 5 Campus West car park planning application submitted
- 6 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 7 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Spotting the signs: a personal insight into suicide
- 10 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
Parents who pick up from school can come early, or arrive for 1.00.
• Tewin Cowper C Of E VA Primary School
The school asks parents and guardians to pick up children as soon as possible.
If you think you may be later than 1.30pm, please call to let the school know.
• St Michael’s Woolmer Green
School is OPEN until 3.15pm, but after-school clubs including EnergyKidz are cancelled to enable all staff to get home safely.
A further message will be sent if they have to close tomorrow.
Have we missed your child’s school closure? Contact us at email@example.com
Check back for updates.