Welwyn nursery scores ‘outstanding’ grade in Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
A Welwyn nursery has been awarded a second “outstanding” grade after a recent Ofsted inspection.
Staff at Tenterfield Nursery, London Road, achieved the same result they did in 2011 in all areas.
Headteacher Hannah Isher said she was “absolutely delighted” with the grade.
She said: “The staff work incredibly hard to provide the best for every child and family that attends Tenterfield and it was great to have this recognised during the recent inspection.”
Areas the report highlighted included teaching, behaviour and achievement.
You may also want to watch:
The report stated: “Children’s achievement is outstanding and they develop skills that are above those typically found for their age by the time they move on to primary school.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?