Welwyn Hatfield school head leaves
A HEADTEACHER has left a secondary school, to “pursue other career options”.
Stuart Phillips stood down from his post in charge of Chancellor’s School in Brookmans Park at the end of the spring term.
Parents were informed via a letter from chair of governors Phil Holm, who said: “After seven happy and successful years as headteacher at Chancellor’s School it has been mutually agreed that Stuart Phillips will leave the school at the end of this term in order to allow him to pursue other career options.
“The governors would like to thank Mr Phillips for all that he has done for Chancellor’s and wish him all the very best for the future.”
He added: “The governors will be working hard next term to ensure the recruitment of a suitable successor to Mr Phillips.”
You may also want to watch:
Dr Josephine Valentine, headteacher of St Clement Danes School in Chorleywood, has taken on the role of acting headteacher for the summer term.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan