Welwyn Garden City school staff are preparing to get muddy
- Credit: Archant
Five members of staff at a Welwyn Garden City school will be taking part in the Pretty Muddy 5K to raise money for charity.
Staff at Swallow Dell Primary School are taking part in the Pretty Muddy 5K run on Sunday, July 24, in aid of Cancer Research.
Team member Suzanne Tydeman said: “This charity means a lot to our school as many families have been affected by cancer in some way.
“What better way to put our running to the test and getting muddy at the same time to raise money for a great cause!
“So far we’ve raised £661. Thank you in advance for any more donations we receive.”
You may also want to watch:
The Swallow Dell Belles’ justgiving page is: www.justgiving.com/teams/swallow-dell-belles
Team members are: Suzanne Tydeman, Laura Xhaferraj, Jemma James, Vicki Howard and Drita Shala.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 9 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed