Welwyn Garden City school staff are preparing to get muddy
- Credit: Archant
Five members of staff at a Welwyn Garden City school will be taking part in the Pretty Muddy 5K to raise money for charity.
Staff at Swallow Dell Primary School are taking part in the Pretty Muddy 5K run on Sunday, July 24, in aid of Cancer Research.
Team member Suzanne Tydeman said: “This charity means a lot to our school as many families have been affected by cancer in some way.
“What better way to put our running to the test and getting muddy at the same time to raise money for a great cause!
“So far we’ve raised £661. Thank you in advance for any more donations we receive.”
You may also want to watch:
The Swallow Dell Belles’ justgiving page is: www.justgiving.com/teams/swallow-dell-belles
Team members are: Suzanne Tydeman, Laura Xhaferraj, Jemma James, Vicki Howard and Drita Shala.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 10 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre