Welwyn Garden City school staff are preparing to get muddy
- Credit: Archant
Five members of staff at a Welwyn Garden City school will be taking part in the Pretty Muddy 5K to raise money for charity.
Staff at Swallow Dell Primary School are taking part in the Pretty Muddy 5K run on Sunday, July 24, in aid of Cancer Research.
Team member Suzanne Tydeman said: “This charity means a lot to our school as many families have been affected by cancer in some way.
“What better way to put our running to the test and getting muddy at the same time to raise money for a great cause!
“So far we’ve raised £661. Thank you in advance for any more donations we receive.”
You may also want to watch:
The Swallow Dell Belles’ justgiving page is: www.justgiving.com/teams/swallow-dell-belles
Team members are: Suzanne Tydeman, Laura Xhaferraj, Jemma James, Vicki Howard and Drita Shala.
- 1 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 2 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 6 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 10 Brookmans Park pub reopens with more outdoor space for eating and drinking