Welwyn Garden City school rewarded
A SCHOOL has been praised for achieving a 10-year Investors in People award.
Monk’s Walk School in WGC was recognised for its continued commitment to its staff.
The news was revealed to Philip Bunn, headteacher of the Knightsfield school, in a letter by Jane Jones, director of policy and communications at Investors in People.
She said: “Every organisation who achieved Investors in People recognition has been on a remarkable journey and can be really proud of their achievement, and research has shown that the more an organisation embraced Investors in People, the greater the benefits.
“Once again I would like to congratulate you on the superb achievement on working with Investors in People for over 10 years.”
Mr Bunn said he was delighted to receive the notification award.
He said: “This is recognition for the way we value and support our staff and in the training and development throughout the school.
- 1 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 2 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 3 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 4 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 8 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 9 Herts man charged with alleged attempted robbery at village Co-op
- 10 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
“You have got to put your workforce first.”