Welwyn Garden City school rewarded
A SCHOOL has been praised for achieving a 10-year Investors in People award.
Monk’s Walk School in WGC was recognised for its continued commitment to its staff.
The news was revealed to Philip Bunn, headteacher of the Knightsfield school, in a letter by Jane Jones, director of policy and communications at Investors in People.
She said: “Every organisation who achieved Investors in People recognition has been on a remarkable journey and can be really proud of their achievement, and research has shown that the more an organisation embraced Investors in People, the greater the benefits.
“Once again I would like to congratulate you on the superb achievement on working with Investors in People for over 10 years.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bunn said he was delighted to receive the notification award.
He said: “This is recognition for the way we value and support our staff and in the training and development throughout the school.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 4 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 9 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 10 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
“You have got to put your workforce first.”