Welwyn Garden City school rewarded
A SCHOOL has been praised for achieving a 10-year Investors in People award.
Monk’s Walk School in WGC was recognised for its continued commitment to its staff.
The news was revealed to Philip Bunn, headteacher of the Knightsfield school, in a letter by Jane Jones, director of policy and communications at Investors in People.
She said: “Every organisation who achieved Investors in People recognition has been on a remarkable journey and can be really proud of their achievement, and research has shown that the more an organisation embraced Investors in People, the greater the benefits.
“Once again I would like to congratulate you on the superb achievement on working with Investors in People for over 10 years.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bunn said he was delighted to receive the notification award.
He said: “This is recognition for the way we value and support our staff and in the training and development throughout the school.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
“You have got to put your workforce first.”