Welwyn Garden City school rewarded
A SCHOOL has been praised for achieving a 10-year Investors in People award.
Monk’s Walk School in WGC was recognised for its continued commitment to its staff.
The news was revealed to Philip Bunn, headteacher of the Knightsfield school, in a letter by Jane Jones, director of policy and communications at Investors in People.
She said: “Every organisation who achieved Investors in People recognition has been on a remarkable journey and can be really proud of their achievement, and research has shown that the more an organisation embraced Investors in People, the greater the benefits.
“Once again I would like to congratulate you on the superb achievement on working with Investors in People for over 10 years.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bunn said he was delighted to receive the notification award.
He said: “This is recognition for the way we value and support our staff and in the training and development throughout the school.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
“You have got to put your workforce first.”