Welwyn Garden City school rewarded
A SCHOOL has been praised for achieving a 10-year Investors in People award.
Monk’s Walk School in WGC was recognised for its continued commitment to its staff.
The news was revealed to Philip Bunn, headteacher of the Knightsfield school, in a letter by Jane Jones, director of policy and communications at Investors in People.
She said: “Every organisation who achieved Investors in People recognition has been on a remarkable journey and can be really proud of their achievement, and research has shown that the more an organisation embraced Investors in People, the greater the benefits.
“Once again I would like to congratulate you on the superb achievement on working with Investors in People for over 10 years.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bunn said he was delighted to receive the notification award.
He said: “This is recognition for the way we value and support our staff and in the training and development throughout the school.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 8 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return
“You have got to put your workforce first.”