Welwyn Garden City pre-school nominated for industry award
A PRE-SCHOOL in WGC has been shortlisted for a prestigious national award.
Attimore Barn Pre-School is in the running for Pre-School of the Year in the Nursery World Awards 2011, which recognise achievements in the early years and childcare sector.
The pre-school, in Ridgeway, is owned by Claire Mason and Tina Covill. Claire said: “This huge accolade recognises the difference Attimore Barn Pre-School has made in young children’s lives and celebrates our achievement of being awarded an outstanding Ofsted inspection, only six months after launch.
“To be shortlisted for this prestigious industry award is testament to the hard work and dedication of our team.”
Nominations were announced by a distinguished panel of 22 experts and industry professionals.
You may also want to watch:
The winners will be revealed at a ceremony at the Lancaster London Hotel on September 30.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 8 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return