Welwyn Garden City pre-school nominated for industry award
A PRE-SCHOOL in WGC has been shortlisted for a prestigious national award.
Attimore Barn Pre-School is in the running for Pre-School of the Year in the Nursery World Awards 2011, which recognise achievements in the early years and childcare sector.
The pre-school, in Ridgeway, is owned by Claire Mason and Tina Covill. Claire said: “This huge accolade recognises the difference Attimore Barn Pre-School has made in young children’s lives and celebrates our achievement of being awarded an outstanding Ofsted inspection, only six months after launch.
“To be shortlisted for this prestigious industry award is testament to the hard work and dedication of our team.”
Nominations were announced by a distinguished panel of 22 experts and industry professionals.
You may also want to watch:
The winners will be revealed at a ceremony at the Lancaster London Hotel on September 30.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline