Welwyn Garden City pre-school nominated for industry award
A PRE-SCHOOL in WGC has been shortlisted for a prestigious national award.
Attimore Barn Pre-School is in the running for Pre-School of the Year in the Nursery World Awards 2011, which recognise achievements in the early years and childcare sector.
The pre-school, in Ridgeway, is owned by Claire Mason and Tina Covill. Claire said: “This huge accolade recognises the difference Attimore Barn Pre-School has made in young children’s lives and celebrates our achievement of being awarded an outstanding Ofsted inspection, only six months after launch.
“To be shortlisted for this prestigious industry award is testament to the hard work and dedication of our team.”
Nominations were announced by a distinguished panel of 22 experts and industry professionals.
You may also want to watch:
The winners will be revealed at a ceremony at the Lancaster London Hotel on September 30.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 4 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 9 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 10 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes