Welwyn Garden City nursery reveals new building
- Credit: Springmead School
Children from a Welwyn Garden City nursery were over the moon when their new building was revealed.
The new nursery building in Springmead School was celebrated during a grand opening.
A spokeswoman for the school said: “The children were delighted with the building and have had great fun getting used to their new surroundings.”
Claire Lewis, nursery teacher, said: “It is fantastic to have such a lovely new building.
“The children have been very excited and helpful in moving us in.”
You may also want to watch:
Interim headteacher Richard Boulton and site manager Bob Alsford joined the children in their celebrations.
Mr Boulton said: “The quality of education we provide for our nursery children is very high – they will certainly thrive in this new environment.”
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 Everyone invited to Hatfield rail tragedy remembrance service
- 10 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?