Welwyn Garden City nursery reveals new building
- Credit: Springmead School
Children from a Welwyn Garden City nursery were over the moon when their new building was revealed.
The new nursery building in Springmead School was celebrated during a grand opening.
A spokeswoman for the school said: “The children were delighted with the building and have had great fun getting used to their new surroundings.”
Claire Lewis, nursery teacher, said: “It is fantastic to have such a lovely new building.
“The children have been very excited and helpful in moving us in.”
You may also want to watch:
Interim headteacher Richard Boulton and site manager Bob Alsford joined the children in their celebrations.
Mr Boulton said: “The quality of education we provide for our nursery children is very high – they will certainly thrive in this new environment.”
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 7 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 8 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'