Welwyn Garden City nursery reveals new building
- Credit: Springmead School
Children from a Welwyn Garden City nursery were over the moon when their new building was revealed.
The new nursery building in Springmead School was celebrated during a grand opening.
A spokeswoman for the school said: “The children were delighted with the building and have had great fun getting used to their new surroundings.”
Claire Lewis, nursery teacher, said: “It is fantastic to have such a lovely new building.
“The children have been very excited and helpful in moving us in.”
You may also want to watch:
Interim headteacher Richard Boulton and site manager Bob Alsford joined the children in their celebrations.
Mr Boulton said: “The quality of education we provide for our nursery children is very high – they will certainly thrive in this new environment.”
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 6 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes