Village set for ‘community reassurance day’
COME and get to know your neighbourhood emergency services.
That is the message from Knebworth’s neighbourhood policing team, who will be joined by fire and ambulance staff during a ‘community reassurance day’ held in the village tomorrow (Friday).
Representatives from the DVLA, North Herts Homes and North Herts District Council will also be on hand to speak with residents throughout the event.
Knebworth neighbourhood officer Keith Harding said: “Everyone is welcome to come and meet with us.
“It’s a great way to get to know your local neighbourhood team, find out about what we are doing to make your community safer and ask any questions.
You may also want to watch:
“The fire service will be offering fire safety advice and the ambulance service will be doing first aid demonstrations.
“These are great events to get involved with so please do come along and speak with us and our partners.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
The event, held at St Martins Church, St Martins Road, will be open to the public from 10am until 3pm.