Village set for ‘community reassurance day’
COME and get to know your neighbourhood emergency services.
That is the message from Knebworth’s neighbourhood policing team, who will be joined by fire and ambulance staff during a ‘community reassurance day’ held in the village tomorrow (Friday).
Representatives from the DVLA, North Herts Homes and North Herts District Council will also be on hand to speak with residents throughout the event.
Knebworth neighbourhood officer Keith Harding said: “Everyone is welcome to come and meet with us.
“It’s a great way to get to know your local neighbourhood team, find out about what we are doing to make your community safer and ask any questions.
“The fire service will be offering fire safety advice and the ambulance service will be doing first aid demonstrations.
“These are great events to get involved with so please do come along and speak with us and our partners.”
- 1 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 2 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 3 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 4 Man 'broke in and tried to steal car' in Potters Bar
- 5 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 7 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 8 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
- 9 Noel Tovey named as managing director at Sky Studios Elstree and first production announced as Wicked
- 10 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
The event, held at St Martins Church, St Martins Road, will be open to the public from 10am until 3pm.