Village set for ‘community reassurance day’
COME and get to know your neighbourhood emergency services.
That is the message from Knebworth’s neighbourhood policing team, who will be joined by fire and ambulance staff during a ‘community reassurance day’ held in the village tomorrow (Friday).
Representatives from the DVLA, North Herts Homes and North Herts District Council will also be on hand to speak with residents throughout the event.
Knebworth neighbourhood officer Keith Harding said: “Everyone is welcome to come and meet with us.
“It’s a great way to get to know your local neighbourhood team, find out about what we are doing to make your community safer and ask any questions.
You may also want to watch:
“The fire service will be offering fire safety advice and the ambulance service will be doing first aid demonstrations.
“These are great events to get involved with so please do come along and speak with us and our partners.”
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
The event, held at St Martins Church, St Martins Road, will be open to the public from 10am until 3pm.