Village set for ‘community reassurance day’
COME and get to know your neighbourhood emergency services.
That is the message from Knebworth’s neighbourhood policing team, who will be joined by fire and ambulance staff during a ‘community reassurance day’ held in the village tomorrow (Friday).
Representatives from the DVLA, North Herts Homes and North Herts District Council will also be on hand to speak with residents throughout the event.
Knebworth neighbourhood officer Keith Harding said: “Everyone is welcome to come and meet with us.
“It’s a great way to get to know your local neighbourhood team, find out about what we are doing to make your community safer and ask any questions.
You may also want to watch:
“The fire service will be offering fire safety advice and the ambulance service will be doing first aid demonstrations.
“These are great events to get involved with so please do come along and speak with us and our partners.”
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
The event, held at St Martins Church, St Martins Road, will be open to the public from 10am until 3pm.