Village set for ‘community reassurance day’
COME and get to know your neighbourhood emergency services.
That is the message from Knebworth’s neighbourhood policing team, who will be joined by fire and ambulance staff during a ‘community reassurance day’ held in the village tomorrow (Friday).
Representatives from the DVLA, North Herts Homes and North Herts District Council will also be on hand to speak with residents throughout the event.
Knebworth neighbourhood officer Keith Harding said: “Everyone is welcome to come and meet with us.
“It’s a great way to get to know your local neighbourhood team, find out about what we are doing to make your community safer and ask any questions.
You may also want to watch:
“The fire service will be offering fire safety advice and the ambulance service will be doing first aid demonstrations.
“These are great events to get involved with so please do come along and speak with us and our partners.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Report shows staggering increase in fly-tipping across Herts over past year
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
The event, held at St Martins Church, St Martins Road, will be open to the public from 10am until 3pm.