University of Hertfordshire climbs the league table
THE University of Hertfordshire has climbed four places in the latest league table for higher education institutions in the UK.
The Hatfield-based uni has ranked 41st out of 115 in The Complete University Guide.
The Independent, which publishes the guide, said: “Hertfordshire comes ahead of an increasing number of ‘old’ universities, including Cardiff and every other university in Wales, and as well as Keele in England and Aberdeen and Dundee in Scotland.”
The Complete University Guide judges institutions on nine measures, including student satisfaction, degree results and spending on academic services.
Oxford tops the league table, with Cambridge in second.
You may also want to watch:
Full details can be found by following the link above.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 8 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 9 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 10 Smart new kits for Welwyn's men who maintain unbeaten start to new hockey season