University of Hertfordshire climbs the league table
THE University of Hertfordshire has climbed four places in the latest league table for higher education institutions in the UK.
The Hatfield-based uni has ranked 41st out of 115 in The Complete University Guide.
The Independent, which publishes the guide, said: “Hertfordshire comes ahead of an increasing number of ‘old’ universities, including Cardiff and every other university in Wales, and as well as Keele in England and Aberdeen and Dundee in Scotland.”
The Complete University Guide judges institutions on nine measures, including student satisfaction, degree results and spending on academic services.
Oxford tops the league table, with Cambridge in second.
You may also want to watch:
Full details can be found by following the link above.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog