Tricky time of year for us lot!
THIS time of the year is always a tricky one for students. It s a time when money is at it s tightest as we wait (im)patiently for our last instalment of student loan for the year, semester A results are out, and with it comes the inevitable relief, disa
THIS time of the year is always a tricky one for students.
It's a time when money is at it's tightest as we wait (im)patiently for our last instalment of student loan for the year, semester A results are out, and with it comes the inevitable relief, disappointment, shock, joy etc and semester B is well underway and that means only one thing - deadlines, deadlines, deadlines!
For me, February was a hectic month. As well as studying, I visited the WHT, Channel 4 News and The Guardian for work experience; I interviewed the guitarist from one of my favourite bands, Sikth, my fiancé and I found a house to live in next year, I was taken to Madrid for a romantic weekend break, and celebrated my 22nd birthday!
March is shaping up to be just as busy, but with coursework instead of city breaks, sadly.
You may also want to watch:
On the plus side my exam results for semester A were pretty good so hopefully I won't get quite so panicky about failing the year!
Plus, I'm going to try a new, experimental way of working - I call it 'not leaving it to the last minute'.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 3 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 4 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 5 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 8 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 9 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 10 Brookmans Park pub celebrates welcoming back visitors on April 12
It's a completely new approach for me so, fingers crossed, let's hope it works!