Career day for future teachers in Hatfield
- Credit: supplied
Do you fancy getting into teaching? A free Hatfield event is coming up with guidance on starting out.
Train to Teach is a government teaching recruitment event that will be coming to the University of Hertfordshire on March 5.
The event includes a presentation on different teacher training options and a chance to talk to experts about which might be best for you.
Representatives from schools and universities will also be there to talk about life in the classroom and give advice on entry requirements.
You can also receive advice on your UCAS application in progress.
You may also want to watch:
Registration is needed for the event, and the organisers advise that you check your eligibility for teaching before coming along.
The event will take place between 4.30pm and 7.30pm.
Further information and registration can be found here: https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/teaching-events/train-to-teach-events/train-to-teach-hatfield-050318
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 5 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 6 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 7 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 8 JD Wetherspoons lists building in town centre for sale
- 9 CCTV appeal after safe containing cash and watches stolen
- 10 Eight vehicles seized after police operation to crack down on crime