Career day for future teachers in Hatfield
- Credit: supplied
Do you fancy getting into teaching? A free Hatfield event is coming up with guidance on starting out.
Train to Teach is a government teaching recruitment event that will be coming to the University of Hertfordshire on March 5.
The event includes a presentation on different teacher training options and a chance to talk to experts about which might be best for you.
Representatives from schools and universities will also be there to talk about life in the classroom and give advice on entry requirements.
You can also receive advice on your UCAS application in progress.
You may also want to watch:
Registration is needed for the event, and the organisers advise that you check your eligibility for teaching before coming along.
The event will take place between 4.30pm and 7.30pm.
Further information and registration can be found here: https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/teaching-events/train-to-teach-events/train-to-teach-hatfield-050318
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?