Summer holiday cycle rides through Welwyn Hatfield
A SERIES of cycling rides has been organised for families during the summer holidays.
The Welwyn Hatfield Cycling Forum has arranged six short trips through the borough, taking place every Wednesday from the end of July and throughout August.
Each trip is just two miles long, setting off from either Hatfield or WGC and ending up at Mill Green Museum, where a children’s workshop will be held after each ride.
Each ride leaves at 10.15am on the following dates:
July 25, August 8 and August 22 – Hatfield Swim Centre car park, Lemsford Road, Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
August 1, August 15 and August 29 – Stanborough Beefeater car park, Stanborough Road, WGC.
All rides are free. Children’s workshops at Mill Green Museum cost �3 per child. For more information call 01707 320264 or visit the Forum’s website.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist