Summer holiday cycle rides through Welwyn Hatfield
A SERIES of cycling rides has been organised for families during the summer holidays.
The Welwyn Hatfield Cycling Forum has arranged six short trips through the borough, taking place every Wednesday from the end of July and throughout August.
Each trip is just two miles long, setting off from either Hatfield or WGC and ending up at Mill Green Museum, where a children’s workshop will be held after each ride.
Each ride leaves at 10.15am on the following dates:
July 25, August 8 and August 22 – Hatfield Swim Centre car park, Lemsford Road, Hatfield.
August 1, August 15 and August 29 – Stanborough Beefeater car park, Stanborough Road, WGC.
All rides are free. Children’s workshops at Mill Green Museum cost �3 per child. For more information call 01707 320264 or visit the Forum’s website.
- 1 Primary school drops to 'inadequate' Ofsted rating five years after 'Good' score
- 2 Older woman assaulted in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 'Best headteacher' leaves Hatfield school
- 4 QEII Hospital to receive million pound investment
- 5 From Welwyn Garden City to Colorado: The long-distance fiancées fundraising for a UK visa
- 6 Where you can get a walk-in booster or vaccine this weekend
- 7 Hatfield man faces murder charge
- 8 Hatfield to get new pub following £9 million investment
- 9 Planning inquiry to determine quarry plans for Hatfield Aerodrome closes
- 10 MP Oliver Dowden reacts to Downing Street 'party'