Summer holiday cycle rides through Welwyn Hatfield
A SERIES of cycling rides has been organised for families during the summer holidays.
The Welwyn Hatfield Cycling Forum has arranged six short trips through the borough, taking place every Wednesday from the end of July and throughout August.
Each trip is just two miles long, setting off from either Hatfield or WGC and ending up at Mill Green Museum, where a children’s workshop will be held after each ride.
Each ride leaves at 10.15am on the following dates:
July 25, August 8 and August 22 – Hatfield Swim Centre car park, Lemsford Road, Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
August 1, August 15 and August 29 – Stanborough Beefeater car park, Stanborough Road, WGC.
All rides are free. Children’s workshops at Mill Green Museum cost �3 per child. For more information call 01707 320264 or visit the Forum’s website.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?