Summer holiday cycle rides through Welwyn Hatfield
A SERIES of cycling rides has been organised for families during the summer holidays.
The Welwyn Hatfield Cycling Forum has arranged six short trips through the borough, taking place every Wednesday from the end of July and throughout August.
Each trip is just two miles long, setting off from either Hatfield or WGC and ending up at Mill Green Museum, where a children’s workshop will be held after each ride.
Each ride leaves at 10.15am on the following dates:
July 25, August 8 and August 22 – Hatfield Swim Centre car park, Lemsford Road, Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
August 1, August 15 and August 29 – Stanborough Beefeater car park, Stanborough Road, WGC.
All rides are free. Children’s workshops at Mill Green Museum cost �3 per child. For more information call 01707 320264 or visit the Forum’s website.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 4 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Head of planning to leave for county council role
- 9 Eight-year-old actress joins sister in the big screen as she stars in independent domestic abuse film
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?