Students receiving their A-level results this morning
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters throughout Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar are receiving their A-level results this morning.
The Welwyn Hatfield Times has reporters out around the area chatting with students as they find out how they have done.
We will bring you updates as we get them, both from pupils and the schools themselves.
There will also be information on the Welwyn Hatfield Times website on what to do if results have not gone as well as expected.
Clearing has already started at Hatfield’s University of Hertfordshire.
You may also want to watch:
Schools whose pupils are affected in Welwyn Hatfield are Monk’s Walk, Stanborough and Sir Frederic Osborn, in Welwyn Garden City, Sherrardswood, in Welwyn, Onslow St Audrey’s and Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School, in Hatfield and Chancellor’s and Queenswood, in Brookmans Park.
Schools in Potters Bar are Dame Alice Owen’s and Mount Grace.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
Students on the Welwyn Garden City campus of Oaklands College are also receiving their results.
We will have full round-ups both on the Welwyn Hatfield Times website and in next week’s paper out on Wednesday.
• For more exam results news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Education section.