Spooky goings on for kids this half term in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Spooky goings on will take place at Gosling Sports Park.
For a Halloween-themed half-term event will take place on Wednesday and other events begin tomorrow (Monday).
Festivities will include a zombie dance off, face painting, music and fancy dress.
Children aged two to 12 years can really get into the Halloween spirit by dressing as their favourite ghoul and showcasing their dance moves from 10am to noon and 1pm to 3pm.
The parties are just two of the activities being held at the Welwyn Garden City sports park for the October half term school holiday to keep children entertained.
The popular ‘Go Kids’ holiday camp runs throughout the week and starts tomorrow (Monday, October 28) to November 1, for children aged three to 16, who can enjoy activities including dodgeball, skiing, fun rings, golf and trampolining.
In addition, this school holiday the park will hold its first fencing sessions for camp participants plus many more activities.
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 3 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens
- 4 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 5 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 6 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 7 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 8 Amazon parcels stolen in doorstep theft in Potters Bar
- 9 What is the future for The Howard Centre?
- 10 Grant Shapps reveals ‘anger’ over ‘unacceptable’ Downing Street parties
• For more details visit the link at the top right of this article.