Spooky goings on for kids this half term in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Spooky goings on will take place at Gosling Sports Park.
For a Halloween-themed half-term event will take place on Wednesday and other events begin tomorrow (Monday).
Festivities will include a zombie dance off, face painting, music and fancy dress.
Children aged two to 12 years can really get into the Halloween spirit by dressing as their favourite ghoul and showcasing their dance moves from 10am to noon and 1pm to 3pm.
The parties are just two of the activities being held at the Welwyn Garden City sports park for the October half term school holiday to keep children entertained.
You may also want to watch:
The popular ‘Go Kids’ holiday camp runs throughout the week and starts tomorrow (Monday, October 28) to November 1, for children aged three to 16, who can enjoy activities including dodgeball, skiing, fun rings, golf and trampolining.
In addition, this school holiday the park will hold its first fencing sessions for camp participants plus many more activities.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
• For more details visit the link at the top right of this article.