Spooky goings on for kids this half term in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Spooky goings on will take place at Gosling Sports Park.
For a Halloween-themed half-term event will take place on Wednesday and other events begin tomorrow (Monday).
Festivities will include a zombie dance off, face painting, music and fancy dress.
Children aged two to 12 years can really get into the Halloween spirit by dressing as their favourite ghoul and showcasing their dance moves from 10am to noon and 1pm to 3pm.
The parties are just two of the activities being held at the Welwyn Garden City sports park for the October half term school holiday to keep children entertained.
You may also want to watch:
The popular ‘Go Kids’ holiday camp runs throughout the week and starts tomorrow (Monday, October 28) to November 1, for children aged three to 16, who can enjoy activities including dodgeball, skiing, fun rings, golf and trampolining.
In addition, this school holiday the park will hold its first fencing sessions for camp participants plus many more activities.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 4 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 9 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 10 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
• For more details visit the link at the top right of this article.