Spooky goings on for kids this half term in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Spooky goings on will take place at Gosling Sports Park.
For a Halloween-themed half-term event will take place on Wednesday and other events begin tomorrow (Monday).
Festivities will include a zombie dance off, face painting, music and fancy dress.
Children aged two to 12 years can really get into the Halloween spirit by dressing as their favourite ghoul and showcasing their dance moves from 10am to noon and 1pm to 3pm.
The parties are just two of the activities being held at the Welwyn Garden City sports park for the October half term school holiday to keep children entertained.
The popular ‘Go Kids’ holiday camp runs throughout the week and starts tomorrow (Monday, October 28) to November 1, for children aged three to 16, who can enjoy activities including dodgeball, skiing, fun rings, golf and trampolining.
In addition, this school holiday the park will hold its first fencing sessions for camp participants plus many more activities.
- 1 Uni of Herts student loses arm on Turkish holiday
- 2 Snakes abandoned in pillow case outside Potters Bar reptile shop
- 3 14 bank cards stolen due to ATM fraud
- 4 Dancing in the streets at first WGC Vintage Festival
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Campaigners close in on fundraising target ahead BioPark appeal
- 7 Multi-vehicle crash on M25 near Potters Bar
- 8 Children take to the stage for Potters Bar talent show
- 9 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 10 Potters Bar RSPCA looking for new homes for farm animals
• For more details visit the link at the top right of this article.