Spooky goings on for kids this half term in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Spooky goings on will take place at Gosling Sports Park.
For a Halloween-themed half-term event will take place on Wednesday and other events begin tomorrow (Monday).
Festivities will include a zombie dance off, face painting, music and fancy dress.
Children aged two to 12 years can really get into the Halloween spirit by dressing as their favourite ghoul and showcasing their dance moves from 10am to noon and 1pm to 3pm.
The parties are just two of the activities being held at the Welwyn Garden City sports park for the October half term school holiday to keep children entertained.
You may also want to watch:
The popular ‘Go Kids’ holiday camp runs throughout the week and starts tomorrow (Monday, October 28) to November 1, for children aged three to 16, who can enjoy activities including dodgeball, skiing, fun rings, golf and trampolining.
In addition, this school holiday the park will hold its first fencing sessions for camp participants plus many more activities.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 8 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return
• For more details visit the link at the top right of this article.