Proposed Christian free school in Welwyn Garden City to hold open meetings
- Credit: Archant
Herts International Christian School (HICS) the proposed new free school for Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield, has released two dates for open information meetings.
The first will be at 10am on Wednesday November 6, the second at 7pm on Thursday November 7.
Both meetings will be held at Salvation House Conference Centre, 2 Sterling Court, Mundells, Welwyn Garden City.
The information meetings are aimed at parents who have children aged nine or younger.
They are intended to provide an opportunity for anyone who could send their children to the new school to find out more details about what the school will offer and to give them a chance to have questions answered by the school’s proposal team.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “The meeting is an excellent way to learn more about the exciting new proposals.”
HICS will be a Christian designated, all through school, with a language specialism for boys and girls aged four to 16 intended to be located in the Peartree Ward of Welwyn Garden City.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 10 Paedophile jailed for historic child sex offences
The school will initially take pupils in Reception and in Year 7 starting in September 2015.
Dr Bradley Norman, spokesman for the school proposal team said: “Herts International Christian School is intended to meet the need for the increasing school aged population in Welwyn Garden City and surrounding area.”
• For more information call 01707 322244 or click the link at the top right of this story.