Send us your photos and messages to help primary school leavers say goodbye
- Credit: Archant
With Year 6 pupils leaving primary education and potentially missing out on celebrations, the WHT wants to help schools, parents and students mark this milestone through our newspaper and website.
This will take the form of photos and videos, as well as messages and tributes from teachers.
All submissions should include the pupil’s name and the school name, which will be published in a dedicated section of our website and the printed edition.
We are happy to receive photos of groups of friends, as long as those featured in the photo have permission to appear online and in print from a parent or carer.
Submitted photos should be in jpeg format and at least 0.5MB and emailed to: email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Let’s make this a year to remember for all those making the step up to secondary school in 2020.
- 1 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 6 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 9 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday