Potters Bar schoolchildren take part in badminton tournament
PUPILS at a Potters Bar school had a rewarding day during an annual badminton tournament.
Six Lochinver House School boys took part in the Independent Association of Prep Schools’ annual Badminton Championships at St Paul’s Prep School in London.
Suraj Shah and Henry Wood were runners-up in the senior plate (under 13) competition.
School colleagues James Cubin and Matthew Medayil won the junior plate (under 11) heat and Freddie Morris and Joshua Radin-Grant won the junior event contest.
A spokeswoman for the Heath Road school told the Potters Bar Edition: “They played some excellent games and to mark their success the boys were presented with their trophies during a school assembly.
You may also want to watch:
“It was very exciting to win the title back again.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire