Potters Bar schoolchildren take part in badminton tournament
PUPILS at a Potters Bar school had a rewarding day during an annual badminton tournament.
Six Lochinver House School boys took part in the Independent Association of Prep Schools’ annual Badminton Championships at St Paul’s Prep School in London.
Suraj Shah and Henry Wood were runners-up in the senior plate (under 13) competition.
School colleagues James Cubin and Matthew Medayil won the junior plate (under 11) heat and Freddie Morris and Joshua Radin-Grant won the junior event contest.
A spokeswoman for the Heath Road school told the Potters Bar Edition: “They played some excellent games and to mark their success the boys were presented with their trophies during a school assembly.
You may also want to watch:
“It was very exciting to win the title back again.”
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 10 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre