Potters Bar school superlearners celebrate with tea party
- Credit: Archant
A Potters Bar primary school held a tea party for its ‘superlearners’ as a reward for their positive attitudes towards learning.
Cranborne Primary School, in Laurel Fields, held the tea party on Friday, December 16 to recognise pupils who have demonstrated how to be a good learner.
Headteacher Alan Cocker said: “The school is developing the children’s ‘growth mindset’ aiming to help them develop a ‘can do’ attitude.
“The children who attended have shown amazing improvements in persistence, resilience, creativity, making connections and being able to communicate their learning effectively.
“They have also shown brilliant collaboration and support in helping other children to over come barriers in learning.
You may also want to watch:
“I am so proud of the way our children are enjoying being stuck and overcoming barriers to learning.”
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 6 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 9 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed