Potters Bar school superlearners celebrate with tea party
- Credit: Archant
A Potters Bar primary school held a tea party for its ‘superlearners’ as a reward for their positive attitudes towards learning.
Cranborne Primary School, in Laurel Fields, held the tea party on Friday, December 16 to recognise pupils who have demonstrated how to be a good learner.
Headteacher Alan Cocker said: “The school is developing the children’s ‘growth mindset’ aiming to help them develop a ‘can do’ attitude.
“The children who attended have shown amazing improvements in persistence, resilience, creativity, making connections and being able to communicate their learning effectively.
“They have also shown brilliant collaboration and support in helping other children to over come barriers in learning.
“I am so proud of the way our children are enjoying being stuck and overcoming barriers to learning.”
- 1 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 2 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 3 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 8 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 9 "The older generation still knows how to have a good time"
- 10 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman