Potters Bar school superlearners celebrate with tea party
- Credit: Archant
A Potters Bar primary school held a tea party for its ‘superlearners’ as a reward for their positive attitudes towards learning.
Cranborne Primary School, in Laurel Fields, held the tea party on Friday, December 16 to recognise pupils who have demonstrated how to be a good learner.
Headteacher Alan Cocker said: “The school is developing the children’s ‘growth mindset’ aiming to help them develop a ‘can do’ attitude.
“The children who attended have shown amazing improvements in persistence, resilience, creativity, making connections and being able to communicate their learning effectively.
“They have also shown brilliant collaboration and support in helping other children to over come barriers in learning.
You may also want to watch:
“I am so proud of the way our children are enjoying being stuck and overcoming barriers to learning.”
- 1 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 5 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 6 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022